Friday 2 October 2009

What this blog is about



This month I get a bus pass. “So what” you may ask. So I get to travel around Merseyside free (off-peak, of course). One of my ambitions is to take advantage of this and get out and about a lot more.

It may seem strange to start a new blog when I already have so many but I am really just aiming to rationalise them a bit. My Pensby Blog will now be primarily about my garden and its wildlife visitors.


Although I have given The Wirral the main spot in the title I will branch out into the rest of Merseyside as and when I get the chance. Merseyside is divided into five districts – Wirral, Liverpool, Knowsley, St Helens, and Sefton. Each post that I do will have the name of the district at the end of its title. However, the Wirral postings will not be confined to the Wirral Borough Council area. Rather, they will cover the whole of the Wirral Peninsula.

2 comments: